FCCF WELLNESS POLICY
Children should not attend Children’s Ministry classes or events if they are or have experienced any of the following symptoms 24-48 hours prior to programming:
* Fever equal to or greater than 100 degrees F
* Vomiting/ Diarrhea
* Sore Throat/Productive Cough
* Excessive Runny Nose
* Uncovered Ring Worm/ Impetigo/Questionable Rash
* Chickenpox, Measles, or Mumps
* Conjunctivitis (Pink Eye)
* Yellow Discharge of Eyes or Nose
If an illness is suspected during programming, volunteers should notify Children’s Ministry Leadership. Then parents will be notified for immediate check out of the child.
Children actively being treated with antibiotics should be on the medication for a minimum of 24 hours prior to attending. Children experiencing a continually clear, runny nose or rash due to non-contagious allergies may attend as they are not contagious.